Over at thirdocean.com is the original version of the following post.
I have known Anthony Zanfini since 2010 when he was a guest on a panel I hosted as part of the short-lived but very successful Social Media Show (SMS). We finally got back together again after more than 2 years. And this time, he came into the thirdoceanTV studios.
Anthony has had the opportunity to work with top Canadian brands in online travel (Expedia.ca), confectionary (TicTac), women’s magazines (Canadian Living), insurance (Intact Insurance) and sports/apparel (Nike).
In this episode we chat with Anthony about:
– What him and his team at Ambit are doing with Nike Hockey in Canada.
– The role of social media in leagues such as the Canadian Football League (CFL) and the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
– How teams such as the Toronto Blue Jays are using social media though campaign such as Tweeting Tuesdays.
– What trends to look out for in 2013.
Connect with Anthony on Twitter at @AnthonyZanfini.
You can connect with me on Twitter at @karimkanji.
And finally, if you want to watch all our shows feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel at http://sqz.co/Zc47WyL
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)