I say yes. And his name is Adam Goldberg.
Many of you might know Adam from movies such as Saving Private Ryan and A Beautiful Mind. Adam also happens to be an accomplished musician, designer and director.
Which is a good thing. He’s not making videos of cookies being eaten or cats playing with dogs. Not that I have anything against dogs. It’s those darn cats I can’t stand…
And Adam will not be alone for much longer. The Vine platform and format is simple to use. For anyone.
All you need is 6 seconds. A 6 second movie. About anything you want. Think about it. How many people wish they could create a viral video on YouTube? Many. But it’s not really the viral video people are interested in making unless they use the platform for business – “Hey Karim, can you make me a viral video?”
People are interested in the creativity of these videos. However, the masses have been stopped as a result of a continuous raising of the bar. With Vine, the barrier to entry is fixed. And it’s low. Only 6 seconds. Imagine what you can come up with in 6 seconds. Now all you have to do is grab your smartphone* and away you go.
What will you create in 6 seconds?
* = currently Vine is only on the iOS platform.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in digital media, marketing, social media, technology, twitter and tagged adam goldberg, apps, blogging, celebrities, creativity, entertainment, ios, media, Smartphone, Social network, Technology, video, vine.