Are you an artist or a member of an art-based youth organization?
If so, you might be interested in an interactive workshop I’m helping to facilitate on February 23rd:
Join ArtReach Toronto for an interactive workshop where attendees will discuss how to use social media tools to communicate a clear brand and promote their art or nonprofit group / organization.
Another focus of the session will be on how to leverage these tools to generate revenue and raise funds to support your cause. Attendees will also hear from a youth arts organization that has successfully utilized social media strategies to increase their profile and raise funds.
RSVP: This workshop is open to youth (13 to 29 yrs). Please REGISTER no later than February 21 at noon by emailing:firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization/ group (if any), email address and phone number. A confirmation will be sent. Space for this workshop is limited so register today! Food and refreshments will be provided.
Date: February 23, 2012
Location: ING Direct Cafe, 221 Yonge St (Yonge and Shuter), side entrance.
Time: 6:00pm – Registration
6:30pm to 9:00pm – Workshop
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)