Over the holidays I had the pleasure of meeting one of the team members of Canada’s newest trade show: Dx3 Canada. What got me really excited is that Dx3 Canada is focusing on Canada’s digital industry – which is the space that I work in as a founder and partner of thirdocean. After finding out more information about Dx3 Canada and being personally invited, I promised to help promote them.
Dx3 Canada takes place at Toronto’s Metro Toronto Convention Centre (South Building) on January 25 and 26. (There’s still a few tickets left with some amazing speakers and sessions.)
Some of you may be really interested in going but maybe the $199 ticket price is too much for you. No problem. You can still attend and visit the Expo Floor for FREE! (Yeah, that’s my favourite 4-letter word also.)
Companies such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Visa, American Express will be there. As will local favourites such as BNOTIONS.
In fact, here’s a link to all the FREE stuff that you can consume at this month’s ONLY Canadian conference dedicated to the digital life: http://www.dx3canada.com/Content/FEATURES-INFO/17/.
If you’re there, hit me up at @karimkanji and let’s hook up!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)