Her people. Especially those people who are making things happen. Whether it be community activists like the folks at the Toronto Green Community or the start-up/tech space that I have been involved in for the past couple of years.
Earlier today, I had the opportunity to chat with Canadian entrepreneur, angel investor and venture capitalist Boris Wertz. He appeared as my guest on The XConnect Show. It was our 19th episode and the first time we had a live audience.
The reason we invited a select audience was because our team knew that many people in the start-up space would love the opportunity to listen and learn from Boris. So we had about 10 guests sit in on the session.
Before our taping I introduced Boris to every member of the studio audience. And that made me feel happy and proud. Happy that I could do it and proud that I had the chance to do it.
What made me more happier was receiving an email from one friend a few minutes ago who apologized for leaving without talking to me so he could share with Boris a cab ride across the city.
No need to apologize.
It’s why I do what I do.
- Growing at GROW (karimkanji.wordpress.com)
- GoInstant launching tonight at TechCrunch Disrupt (startupnorth.ca)
- Community Writing Site Wattpad Raises $3.5 Million In Series A Funding (paidcontent.org)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in digital media, podcast, social media, success, technology, techvibes, Toronto, torontogreen, video and tagged Baseball, Blue Jays, Boris Wertz, Canada, CN Tower, Toronto, Toronto Green Community, Venture capital.