I don’t usually use this space to blog about my professional life. So I hope you don’t mind if I make an exception today.
This week I’m proud to represent thirdocean and XConnect at Canada’s top technology and start-up conference in Vancouver: GROW Conference. If you’re a regular here you probably already know that I am a co-founder and partner of both thirdocean (which is a social media and community management agency) and XConnect (which we’re building into Canada’s top technology and new media resource).
Both companies are less than one year old. Which makes this trip all the more important from a business perspective. Not only am I in attending GROW in order to learn from some of the top entrepreneurs and business minds across North America but I’m in Vancouver to network and solidify some professional relationships. The goal, obviously, is to grow both of our businesses.
So I hope to be able to share some good news with everyone soon after I return from this trip.
For the rest of the week I’ll be blogging over at XConnect. I’ll be sharing my thoughts on both what I’ve learned and whom I’ve met. If you’re a fan of our XConnect Show (live every Wednesday at 11am EST) this week we’ll be chatting with Alyssa Richard and Matthew Slutsky. Both Toronto-based entrepreneurs are disrupting the national real estate industry. Rachel McConnell (our Community Manager) will be filling in for me as host of the show. I hope you’re able to watch.
If you want to receive this blog post in your email click on the button on the right hand column that says sign me up under the Email Subscription header. In the meantime, please feel free to register on our communications system. You will be able to easily follow my journey here in Vancouver as well as everything else we’re doing at thirdocean and XConnect.
- how to twitter (karimkanji.wordpress.com)
- Can’t make it to GrowConf? Try TechTalksTO (startupnorth.ca)
- TechTalksTO Underground (startupnorth.ca)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)