In what may turn out to be a regular weekly installment, here are my top seven recommendations for people to follow on Twitter. In no particular order I present to you…
- @TantienHime – no other person RT’s me more than her. No other person supports everything that is Toronto more than her.
- @mhp – many people know that I don’t indulge in wobbly pops. Mark knows that. It doesn’t stop Mark, though, from buying me a Diet Coke every time he sees me. And if I don’t say it enough: Thank You Mark.
- @salimavalji – Salima is one of the early pioneers of Toronto’s digital industry as the former head of Edelman‘s digital division. And I was fortunate enough to spend some quality time with her at Canada 3.0 this week. (Thanks for the ride!)
- @vasta – I once asked him, “How do I use Twitter?” He answered, “Just get on it and register.” Hey Sameer, I’ve registered. Now what?
- @amirad – Community Manager for My City Lives is also a popular writer now. She was featured this past week in Metro. Congrats Amira!
- @ceben – Thanks for taking the lead in Toronto’s StartUp Weekend Chris.
- @Ldillonschalk – For inviting me for a Monday morning coffee and helping me start the week off right. Thanks so much for everything.
Start following these folks on Twitter. Your life will be much brighter!
- my top seven #followfriday (karimkanji.wordpress.com)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)