In no particular order here are some cool people I interacted with this week on Twitter. These are not just “avatars” to me. They have added and continue to add value to my life: personally and/or professionally. If you’re on Twitter, I suggest you follow them too!
- @soniyamonga. Soniya is Toronto’s digital girl. She has written for Techvibes and TheMark. She was also a co-host with me on Social Media Show last year. Currently you can find her repping LinkedIn Canada and speaking at gigs all over North America.
- @ManalSiddiqui. People squirm when she tells them she works for the government. But more than that she is passionate about social finance initiatives. Very passionate. And she loves heels.
- @karimawad. Karim has more than just a cool name. He also has a big heart and loves to share it with people. He’s my inspiration for getting up at 5am to work for a couple of hours. So you can also blame him if I get cranky in the evening.
- @alisaan. Aleksandra always has a smile on her face and a good word for everyone she meets. And her exercise regiment is inspiring.
- @verynichey. Mandy is the founder of Creative Niche here in Toronto. And she is a HUGE supporter of anyone and everyone who is starting their own business. Thanks for the support Mandy!
- @clickflickca. Everyone’s favourite guy. A good lunch mate and a good friend.
- @greggtilston. One of the few people I can credit for helping me find my voice in this space. Gregg and a few other people are responsible for helping me become who I am. So if you think I tweet a lot, blame Gregg.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)