I’m sure my teachers, parents, co-workers, friends and family have said as much to me in the past.
And so it continues. Me talking that is. In my role as Chief Wave Maker for thirdocean, it is my duty to…umm, “make waves” for the company. Although many of our services involve the online world, there is still something very powerful about in your face interactions.
I always recommend to clients to include some sort of local meetup in the various cities they operate.
When it comes to the sales strategy of thirdocean, we feel it is also important for us to do the same. It is why we have our local XConnect events as well as Social Media Show podcast. And why I’m going on the road over the next few months talking up a storm.
Here’s my next 3 booked speaking gigs. I hope you can attend all or one of them. I could use the ego boost…
- Toronto Product Management Association. Social Media Trends and Tools. January 25 2011. Metro Hall, 25 John Street, Toronto. 6:15pm.
- Artez Interactive. Using Social Media for Community and Cash – Webinar. February 17 2011. http://www.artez.com/webinars. 1pm.
- Enterprise Toronto Seminars. Social Media and Your Business. March 8 2011. North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge Street, Committee Room #3. 10am.
If you would like to book me or my business partner, Carolyn Van, to speak at your business or association, please send us an email to MakingWaves [at] thirdocean [dot] com.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)