“You didn’t know? I sent an email out?”
The above was the beginning of a conversation that happened a few times last night during an event that saw some of Toronto’s newest and hottest start-ups gather to celebrate the birthday of one Alkarim Nasser of BNOTIONS fame.
I honestly thought everyone knew. Well, at least everyone who ought to know. Know what?
Here is what does matter:
- With your help, we added more than 30,000 unique Toronto-based visitors on a monthly basis to Techvibes.com in just under one year.
- My passion for the Toronto tech start-up scene continues. Which is one of the reasons why I started Social Media Show with Perpetual Radio Networks this past summer. (There will be a slight re-branding of the show to reflect the next item below!)
- Together with Carolyn Van we have launched a new business called thirdocean: thirdocean is an open & fluid space filled with currents of social interaction, digital communication & data.
That being said, I am very excited by what the New Year will bring. I hope you will continue to read, follow and interact with me in the digital and protein spaces in 2011. I plan on “making waves”. Really big ones!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)