Their product used to be called Radar at one point in time. That was I first met the nice guys from big time design and communication inc.
Now their product is called Pulse. But it’s still as innovative and useful as it was the day I met them.
So here’s an edited version of what I wrote earlier this year:
As a consumer you’ve been inundated with a barrage of emails from your favourite retailers. How would you like to pick and choose how and when you receive these messages?
As a Realtor you’ve been wondering how to use technology to effectively engage with your consumers.
Enter big time design and communication inc. and their product called Pulse.
According to their website, Pulse “improves message effectiveness by adapting content for a customer’s preferred communication method.”
For their clients, “Pulse empowers companies with the ability to segment information, promotions and messaging so that customers can choose what is relevant to them, and only receive that information.”
“Before Pulse, social media marketing was handled much like traditional advertising; getting exposure anywhere and anytime without being concerned with relevance of message or brand.” says Karim Awad, Director at big time.
“Customers were saddled with the burden of seeking out the information that mattered to them in the sea of social media chatter. Now, they can ask for that information and receive it outside of that chatter.”
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)