- REALTOR.ca for Windows Phone 7.According to the press release, the REALTOR.ca app provides house hunters with the functionality of REALTOR.ca while taking advantage of Windows Phone 7 device features such as GPS. The app allows users to search for houses and properties across Canada and to connect with REALTORS to view, buy or sell a property. Photos, newly listed properties and open house information are all available.
- Zoocasa’s mobile search for iPhone. On your iPhone, Zoocasa uses the GPS to pinpoint your location and show you all the nearby homes that are listed for sale and indexed by Zoocasa.
- RealEstate411. This app was released this past springin Canada. This marketing tool that allows Canadian Realtors to generate leads, deliver instant property information and connect with prospective buyers over any cell phone.
- HomeZilla’s Neighbourhood Knowledge. HomeZilla’s Neighbourhood Knowledge iPhone app makes researching Canadian neighbourhoods very easy: You can find the closest schools, parks, coffee shops, demographic information, electoral history, and much more.
- RentCompass. RentCompass for the Android combines the rich functions of Google maps with your Android’s GPS into a very easy and powerful tool to find your next home to rent.
Do you have a favourite mobile real estate app?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)