I have never used my blog to solicit business. However, I understand that there are professionals who read this that might want some help. So read on if you like. Ignore if you want, too.
This past Friday I had the opportunity to speak and present at the first REBarcampTO (Real Estate Barcamp Toronto). There were hundreds of people in attendance who were hungry to learn and were humble enough to admit it.
My journey in social media has been a natural one because of my work as a marketer. I understand that real estate agents may not “get” the social media world.
So, I’m excited to offer my services to the real estate industry.
Here’s what I can offer:
- how to properly use Twitter to increase your circle of influence and prospects.
- how to use YouTube to showcase yourself, neighbourhood, and listings.
- how to make blogging work for you.
- what Facebook can do for you.
- why you should use LinkedIn.
I can do a one-on-one session or a team session. We can sit down for an hour or do 4 one hour sessions.
If you’re interested in talking, send me an email to karim at techvibes dot com. I’ll be glad to help you out.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)