I don’t pretend to have all the answers. Nor do I look at everything as “the glass is half full.” However, I must say that the current attendance numbers for our Toronto Blue Jays is a little concerning. Ok, very concerning.
The Jays, again, are off to a hot start. There is no competition from the Maple Leafs or the Raptors and Toronto FC are off to a horrible start again.
10,610 paying customers walked into the Rogers Centre last night. This was only two days after selling out the place during Opening Day.
This is the problem.
As a baseball fan and as a fan of the Blue Jays I want to help. And I’m hoping you want to help too.
So, for the next 7 days please leave a comment. Really, leave a suggestion or two. (If you’re reading this on Facebook, please take the time to come on over to www.KarimKanji.com and fill out the comments section) And invite your friends and fellow fans to come hear and voice their opinion.
Here’s the question I’m asking:
I’m going to set up a meeting with the person in charge of marketing and social media and share with him our thoughts and suggestion. (He is starting to listen and has agreed to meet with me and a colleague to hear our thoughts.)
Thank you for reading.
Let’s play ball!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)